09/15/2015 (6:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
Learn how to prepare delicious wild game and fish recipes in a demonstration and hands on-class at Central Market Cooking School. A TPWD representative will be on hand to answer your questions about hunting and fishing in the Texas, wildlife and fisheries management, and more.
- Wild Game & Fish Cooking Classes take place every other month at most Central Market Cooking Schools.
- Classes are open to individuals who are 21 years old and older.
- Online reservations required.
- Classes cost between $60 and $70 per attendee.
- Menu varies by season.
- Some classes are demonstration only and others are hands-on.
- Central Market Cooking School staff teaches the classes.
- Check the Central Market Cooking School website for updates.