Buffalo Bayou Partnership is happy to report that the Johnny Steele Dog Park has officially re-opened! Changes to the dog park will enhance the site’s overall functionality for dogs and their owners as well as the Buffalo Bayou Park maintenance team.
Key improvements include:
- A new, separate entry portal for small dogs
- Reconfigured fencing around the small dog area
- Expanded small dog area lawn and large dog area mulched lawn
- Eliminated separate ponds for large and small dogs and created one pond, with water feature, for all dogs
- New retaining wall with seating ledge around the pond
Bayou City Adventures offers kayak rentals for only $5 per person. For more information visit ...read more